Notice to tourists of Hangzhou Bay Sunac Water Park
Hangzhou Bay Sunac Water Park warmly welcomes you! The Water Park is full of joy, excitement and innovation. We are committed to bringing happiness to you, and we will try our best to provide you with a brand new play experience. In order to make you and your family enjoy the play safely and happily, the park specially reminds you to pay attention to the following:
1.The park provides you with services such as information consultation, baby care room, item storage, child care, emergency rescue, lost & found and power bank rental. There is also a specialized smoking area. Tourist who smokes shall be liable for compensation for personal and property damage of the park or a third party due to its smoking in non-smoking areas;
2.Tickets sold at the window are not refundable and can only be used once. The park reserves the right to deny visitors the right to enter the park with lost tickets and expired tickets. Please purchase tickets at the official ticket office of the park. Do not buy tickets from anyone who sells tickets or is not authorized by the park. Tickets obtained illegally will not be used as a voucher to enter the park.
3.This park puts safety in the first place. Some amusement facilities in the park have height and weight requirements, and are not suitable for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, cervical (spine) spine, cervical and back diseases, epilepsy, asthma, fractures, joint dislocations, pregnant women, hepatitis, trachoma, acute conjunctivitis, otitis media, alcohol drinkers or those who are medically identified as not suitable for participating in intense sports and tourists who are not suitable for participating in sports in the park, please be cautious in choosing the recreational activities. Otherwise, the personal and property losses caused thereby shall be borne by the tourist.
4.Each amusement equipment in the park is equipped with safety signs and play instructions. Please read carefully and observe before playing. If the park has clearly and fully explained the play risks, the personal and property losses caused by tourists' ignoring the relevant notifications shall be borne by the tourists.
5.According to national safety regulations and safety technical supervision department decree, in case of any abnormalities or failures during the performances and operation of facilities in the park, the facilities must be shut down for inspection, and the inspection time may not be confirmed and informed in time, please cooperate with on-site staff and obey the instructions of on-site staff and abide by the order of the park. Please pay attention to the announcements on equipment opening hours in the park.
6.According to the regulations of the safety and technical supervision department, in the case of severe weather (such as thunder and lightning, heavy rain, hail, strong wind, etc.) and other natural disasters that cannot meet the safe operation of the equipment, the park may delay or suspend the opening of amusement facilities or cancel performances in the park without notification in advance and does not arrange refunds or reschedules.
7.In order to avoid missing the wonderful performances, please pay attention to the announcement on the schedule of performances of the park; if there are many tourists waiting for a certain amusement project, please line up in an orderly manner, wait patiently, and follow the on-site staff's instructions. Before the end of the business hours, the closing time of amusement facilities will be notified in advance, and the queue will no longer be accepted.
8. In order to maintain public environmental sanitation, spitting and littering are prohibited in the park. Please wear swimsuits and slippers to enter the park, and shoes are prohibited. Please take care of the facilities, flowers and trees in the park.
9. In order to create a safe and civilized play environment, please follow the instructions of the on-site staff, do not cut in line, station, run at will, chase and fight, climb over fences and green belts, paint, smear or damage service facilities; uncivilized and unsafe behaviors and behaviors which hinder others such as setting off fireworks, firecrackers, sky lanterns are prohibited; once found, the park has the right to warn and stop them, and the party concerned shall be liable for compensation in case of any loss.
10. Without permission, no unit or individual may assemble, sell goods, distribute or post various propaganda materials, and engage in various business shooting activities in the park; illegal operations, superstitious activities, gambling, fighting, provoking trouble, stealing and other illegal and criminal activities are prohibited; if found, the security department and staff have the right to stop it on the site, and assist the public security department to deal with it in accordance with the law.
11. Please take good care of your valuables. The lockers set up in the amusement facilities are only for temporary storage. Please keep your cash, mobile phones and other valuables with your relatives and friends to avoid loss and damage. and take good care of the elderly and children with you to avoid loss or accidents; don’t forget to pick up the stored items and return the rented items after the tour.
12. In case of emergencies, please seek help form the nearby staff of the park and follow the instructions of the staff; if you need help and no staff is available, please call the park customer service hotline (400-895-9888).
13. In order to ensure your personal safety, in case of thunderstorms and lightning weather, please leave the water area and the slide operating platform immediately and take shelter in the nearby buildings.
14. For the health of you and your family, Water Park does not provide direct skin contact products such as towels, bath towels, slippers, etc. Visitors can bring their own or buy them at the store in the park.
15. Please take care of the elderly and children during play. In order to ensure the safety of tourists, all tourists who enjoy discount tickets (height 1.2m (included)-1.5m (not included ) children,) and free tickets (height ＜1.2m,)、elderly ＞60 years old must wear life jackets to play, and must be accompanied by an adult who has purchased a full-price ticket with the guardian ability.
Security check tips for Hangzhou Bay Sunac Water Park
To our guests:
Welcome to Hangzhou Bay Sunac Water Park, In order to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all of our guests, the park will conduct a security check at the entrance.
1. Without permission, the following items are not allowed into the park:
(1)Colored water, or bottled colorless purified water more than 750ml;
(2)Alcoholic beverages and beverages in cans or glass containers (except infant food);
(3)Bulk food (excluding unopened pre-packaged food);
(4)Foods that need to be heated, reheated, processed, refrigerated or kept warm (such as: instant noodles that need to be heated and foods with self-heating function, etc.);
(5)Foods with pungent odors (such as durian, stinky tofu, etc.);
(6)大件行李物品，尺寸超过56cm x 36cm x 23cm；
(6)Bags, boxes or luggage larger than 56cm x 36cm x 23cm;
(7)Unmanned aerial vehicle and banner;
(8)Swim rings, floating mats, hovercraft, surfboards and other water inflatable swimming gear and balls with a diameter greater than 50 cm;
(9)Carts or other wheeled carriers, such as: scooters and roller skates and other items, that are considered by the park to be a safety hazard, (with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs);
Colorful flags, gongs and drums, tweeters, fireworks, firecrackers and other flammable and explosive materials, harmful and toxic materials, controlled knives, guns, and dangerous materials prescribed by law；
(11)Pets and other animals。
2. Without permission， following activities are not allowed:
Photography and videotaping for commercial use;
The sale of goods and services;
The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Park.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the language versions of these rules, the Chinese version shall prevail.
If you have any questions, please ask a park employee. Thank you for your cooperation!